“No. No, you can’t… STOP. Please don’t go away. Please? No one’s ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave… if you leave… I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two… forty-two… I remember it, I do. It’s there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I… and I’m home. Please… I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget.”— Finding Nemo (via quote-book)
Yup, I finally quit Old Navy. A whole year later; like, exactly. I think I had started working August 29th of last year, and I called yesterday, the 29th! HA wow, funny how that worked out. I mean, I love the people I work with, and I love the discount, and I love the flexibility and all of that; but honestly, I can’t do that on top of FB and on top of school full time. That’s just too much. FB is hella work and lots of learning; it really is like school in a way haha. OH BTW! I finally finished all my tests! I got some window action today! I helped people and did some deposits and stuff. It was SUPER cool, but gahd it was kinda nerve racking - 1. because I wasn’t expecting it and 2. I was like, nervous and didn’t wanna mess things up, especially in front of Gina, but I mean what to do, I’m gonna make mistakes. BUT hey, I’m learning!
Anyways, so I quite ON. Now I’m focusing on school and fb. &I have like, minimum 20 hours of work, plus 4 classes. It’s gonna be a busy quarter thats for sure.
I think ima sleep soonish. I have a facial tomorrow! HA, that’s gonna be interesting.
“If you look inside a girl’s heart and see how much she cries. You’ll find secrets, promises and lies. But what you’ll see most is how hard she tries to stay strong. When nothing is right and everything’s wrong.”—http://lovequotesrus.tumblr.com
I realized that it’s been a really long time since I’ve actually written something! So here we go…
1. I really like my new job :) My coworkers are really cool, and so are the managers and all that; I like it :)
2. I have a final tomorrow and one on Thursday, and then I’m FINALLY done with summer school!
3. I want to make myself a Christmas list. This new job = better presents to myself, haha. Last year I bought everyone else presents, but this year, I’m keep it simple. Strictly family family, and boyf, and myself.
4. I’m quitting Old Navy. It’s decided. There’s no way I can do it on top of FB and school. That’s just too much. Plus, without the awesome discount, I’ll be less tempted to shop all the time! Sad, but I must.
5. I’m nervous for work. So much training to do. I hope I do alright! It’s scary.
6. I got an awesome new super comfy chair and I love it.
7. Sahil & I had a not so bueno night last night, and it was sad and scary and I don’t want it to happen again. UGH relationships SUCK.
8. I want a new wallet.
9. I really love Marc Jacobs.
10. I have a facial and waxing appointment thing on Tuesday. Should be interesting, but I’m kinda nervous! I hope it doesn’t fuck up my face.
11. I cannot wait to get PAID. omg it’s gonna be a fatty paycheck :)
12. I went shopping at Express, and yes their stuff is crazy and over the top, but their simple stuff and work stuff, is superrrr cute :) I got 3 shirts!
13. I’m gonna try to stop shopping so much/ Shop when I need to/ Shop during sales only.
14. My credit car bills need to stay UNDER 300/UNDER 250. around there would be lovely.
“I saw in their eyes something I was to see over and over―a burning desire to go, to move, to get under way, anyplace, away from any here.”—John Steinbeck in The Urge to be Someplace Else (via quote-book)
“For what it’s worth: It’s never too late, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have strength to start all over again.”—Benjamin Button (via quote-book)